Women find 75% of men attractive.. Agree?

Wow the guys on here are extremely different than the ones in the link... They swear that the question in the link isn't true, yet you guys believe this question isn't true.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't think in terms of percentages. It makes my brain hurt. Besides I can't give a accurate percentage cause let's face it... we see many people daily and some are attractive to us some aren't. Also that study was done via a dating site stats. We all know the stigma's about dating sites so I don't see how it logically makes sense to compare it to reality. That's like saying how things are on Facebook are how they are in real life... which we all know is BS cause people put only their 'best" sides on Facebook and social media.

What Girls Said 11

• No not really. It's like 10% super hot. 20% fairly attractive. 60% alright average and 20% unattractive.

• But you can still get around with average looks. If you're just a happy and bubbly person you're fine.

• Ok. Thanks. :)

• That study that said only 20% of guys are attractive, I think a better way to interpret it is that girls are attracted to 20% of BASED ON LOOKS ONLY. meaning that when personality is taken into account they will find a much larger percentage attractive but when all they have to go on is a picture then yes only 20% are attractive.

• I'm only attracted to like 10% of guys that I see... so...

• Of what men, all the men? I haven't met all the men.

• around that is a fair estimate I'd say.

Depends on the country though, because body does make a difference

• Not into generalizations. So who knows...

• more the other way around.. 75% unattractive, sorry guys :( but Im falling for personality so loving the humor!

• More like 5% lol 😅

• More like 20-30%

• Disagree. You'd be surprised.

• Ehhhhhhhh no. Maybe it's because I live in San Antonio but most guys I see are unattractive.

• nope. more like 40%

What Guys Said 17

• It's just another generalization that some "study" probably came up with. I don't even care for studies and feel they prove nothing.

• So do you think that women find 75% of men attractive?

• There's no real answer to this. It's just a generalization. What one woman finds attractive the other may not.

• I have no idea

• 75% of women, find Bald men attractive :)
    as for your question, Women actually find 5% of men super Hot, 25% of men Hot; 60% of men attractive, 5% of men Just acceptable, 5% of men Ugly...

• I am not sure really, I am hearing this type of question first time.

• No, I think it is actually much less. 10% maybe. But 80% for "generally good looking".

• Nope i think they find 75% men to be unattractive at first sight.

• Agree. First sight though. There plenty of guys I barely glanced at first meeting that later I found attractive.

• that is exactly why I used 'first sight' :D

• More like 75% unattractive

• Not 100% huh?

• disagree but the opposite is true

• more like 4%. 3% only including men that are celebs. That 1% = only public men.

therefore if you are a celeb that means you are attractive.

• I don't think so.

• Probably not.

• Even that number is too low.

• That depends majority of them think that :/

• Not really.

• Does that mean the vast majority of women are either very picky as hell or just closeted lesbians?

• No, not at all.