Do you think my ex-gf and I are on a path to something more?

My ex-gf and I are getting closer again and have agreed to not put a label on our relationship but to take things day by day. We had a long chat in the car yesterday after she was on my phone and saw my YouTube history search, mixed signals my ex is sending me. That was truly embarrassing. She started asking me what mixed signals is she sending me, and I just tried to turn it back onto her, saying I don’t know you tell me, you’re the one sending them. So she reiterated to me, that she doesn’t want a relationship right now. She told me that she was having fun in the two months we were apart and was just getting used to the single life again. I told her I was carrying on the same way, but she kept calling me to talk, which is why I asked if she wanted to meet up. Which was the main reason we were sitting in the car in the situation we were in. I asked her what we are doing and she replied, I don’t know I like spending time and going out on dates with you, and I told her that I like it too. I then told her that I’m doing this because I care for you and still have feelings for you, and by no means do I want to jump into anything but I do want to have progress moving forward. And she said ok. Then I told her that I meant without speed bumps in the way, meaning other people we are seeing. She asked me if I was seeing there people while we are seeing each other and I said no, and so did she. I asked her if she would want to see other people while we were doing this and she responded with, I wouldn’t be opposed to it. I told her if thats the path were taking thats fine, but thats not what I want. I want to be moving forward with you, taking it slowly or nothing at all. She responded with, OK lets take it day by day and see were we go. She is a very cuddly and heart warming girl when she wants to be, but I’m just worried about what goes on behind closed doors. I do trust her, but its been lowered since the break up two months ago.

What Girls Said 2

• She just sounds nervous. Definitely take it slow, day by day. Check this website out. It has some good advice for how to take things slow with an ex and why it's better to take things slow rather than jumping into the relationship again. Good luck! http://www.torontosnumber1datedoctor.com/

• i think you are.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah, i don't see y she should lie... if she didn't want, i guess she wouldn't like 2 see u anyway then