Guys, What did you do on the best date you have ever been on?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• We went geocaching at a local park. We spent over 3 hours walking around 8 miles, most of the time lost. Later, we went bowling, just trying to pass time because we were bored haha. I was hesitant about a bowling date because it doesn't seem like there would be much interaction. You get up to bowl, and once you're done, you sit down and the other person gets up. Where's the communication and flirting? But it was definitely the best date I've been on. We bowled 7 or so games, never once sitting down. We spent more time joking, talking, and flirting in between turns than actually bowling. We still have inside jokes about that night. After we got back, we watched a scary movie, cuddling the whole time. I spent the night there because she was so freaked out by it (I'm not implying sex. get your head out of the gutter) Best. Date. Ever. And the only thing we actually planned ahead of time was going geocaching for maybe an hour or so!

What Guys Said 12

• Walked along a trail in a park by the lake and talked for hours.

• I went to different parts of the island wine tasting and then a nice dinner

• Also as said below, went round tasting wine, had a meal, then drunk some more and listened to really calming music then watched some movies, I prefer ones with no sex, just want to learn about them.

• just walking from bar to bar, talking, drinking and eating occasionaly for 6 hours (was even a first date).

• Made out in the back of a car while listening to some gr8 music on a starry night.

• I once flew a woman to Italy for a date. Was nice.

• I ate. A lot.

• Climbed a mountain

• Drink coffee and talk until dawn.

• Watching old horror movies casually making out like in the movies

• I ate a lot and the girl paid for the bill.

The best ever.

• Went out to eat and drink, talked for a couple hours then went back to her place and she gave me head.