Guy i'm talking to still has pics of his ex?

so this guy i've been talking to for about 2 weeks gave me his instagram. i was scrolling through it, and noticed a bunch of pictures of one of his ex-gf's. they're all over a year old. and they don't follow each other. does this mean anything? should i be worried? or just ignore it? (i have a date with him this week)

Most Helpful Guy

• He gave you his instagram knowing those images were there and they are a year old with them maintaining no contact. If you managed to be worried I feel that you will die single and lonely.

What Guys Said 1

• Thats childish lol who ever deletes pictures one by one even if they're old its a waste of time and im more worried that you stayed stalking his instagram all the way to a year

What Girls Said 4

• I hate this kind of situations but definitely I'll let him know that it bothers me. If he's going out or dating you right now and they broke up over a year ago then he shouldn't have any pictures with her. Is my personal opinion someone else might say that maybe he doesn't pay attention to social media or he just doesn't care but to me is disrespectful

• If you have only been talking for him for two weeks, my opinion is you have not earned the right to say anything to him about it.
    Not near enough time...

• A lot of people don't delete older pictures.

• let it alone. ... nostalgia. I have pictures of my first boyfriend from high school. I was 14