Guys, is it possible that this guy isn't crazy?

I went on three dates with this guy in the past four days. He was checking his phone last night and I saw that my picture is his background. We have only been on three dates and only started talking like two weeks ago. He is super sweet and I think he really likes me. He's told me he wears his feelings on his sleeve and he really is like one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He also told me there is no pressure as to when I'm ready for a relationship but I think he is at that point of wanting the commitment. He keeps reassuring me that we can go at my pace. I'm just wondering if it's possible to be this much "in like" with me already without being crazy or over the top?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's crazy.

What Guys Said 10

• Have you never felt that way about somebody? I haven't but then I am not everybody. It would seem stupid to thow this away just because he likes you, I mean just listen to that, he really seems to like me I should dump him. Some guys are very open about there feelings its not weird unless he starts pushing you into something you don't want to do. Just go with it, it would be a shame to drop some one you are compatable with for something so trivial as them really likeing you.

• Yes, it is possible and this guy is not crazy at all. Just be careful because he seems to be sensitive - maybe easy to hurt, so please try not to give him the wrong idea if you're not really into him that much.

My bet would be: give him a try. He sounds and acts like he's a decent guy.

• Already pretty well commented, but I agree with the majority. I don't think he's crazy; perhaps a bit infatuated, but nothing off the radar kind of thing that would worry me.

• I wouldn't regard him to be crazy but probably he's just a little new to the whole concept of dating. at least this "open" attitude of his towards you does indeed reflect that he hasn't dated much really. If you do like him back, give it a shot. But one caution: don't ever make such guys feel like you've abandoned them. then they become crazy.
    Happy to help!

• It sounds like he is really in love with you and he wants to make sure you feel comfortable cause he doesn't want to lose you.

• He's hopeful. He really likes you and wants it to work out. Unless you don't like him, why would this be an issue?

• Here you go guys. Don't appear too interested too fast, she'll think you're crazy

• No he really likes u and said take ur time. Sounds like a good dude

• Thank you! I was looking for reassurance that I'm not losing my mind! Lol

• first its a backround picture on his phone.. next thing you know your gonna find a shrine of yourself in his closet that he worships daily. dont say i didn't warn you. dudes a creep

• It depends. How hot are you?