Guys, when do you start to miss a girl?

Long distance or post breakup. What do you miss?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure I understand the question. If she moved away, I'd miss her right away. After a break up would depend on a lot of things.

• I am asking because I am in long distance and we have no way to communicate atm. I'm just hoping that my boyfriend doesn't move on in that time that we cannot communicate. I guess I was wondering, since we were very close before he left, if he would be likely to miss me down the road

• If it's just 2 months, I wouldn't worry. If it was going to be 2 years, yeah, that'd be different. You'll be fine. Good luck!

• Thank you again! I feel much better

What Guys Said 4

• There are a lot of different ways a break-up can go down.

My girlfriend and I have yet to meet in person (long story), but I anticipate I'll miss her immediately once her internship is over and she has to go back. We'll have to figure things out from there. A lot of it is out of our control.

• I'm sure you will! I'm going through long distance right now, and it is super difficult for me

• No timeline :O I guess til the emotions die out or build up til it overflows
    I miss our cute moments, her weird mannerism, the moments she pulls me out of my comfort zone that actually fell good, her smile, her laugh, stuff like that

• So you miss her when the little things come up to remind you? That's really sweet.

• after a week or two. I know for women it is instant...

• It is instant! I'm trying to work through long distance right now. I'm having such a hard time.

• Long distance. Dont really miss chicks after break ups.

• Yeah, it does depend on the scenario.