Girls, what does it take to get a girl on a date?

Seriously, all they want to do is text. None of them have any intention of meeting in person. I have one girl who cancelled a date this morning, then another who agrees to a date idea, but can't agree to a day. Actually it's the same problem with the first girl too. I tried rescheduling and we couldn't agree on a day. This is just ridiculous. Why do they always play so many games. If they aren't interested or comfortable with the idea, or don't like, just say so and i'll move on.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I don't get that either. I have stated that I wasn't interested and guys still pursue. If I am interested, we will plan out a meeting, but sometimes they cancel last minute. I don't like mind games, either and wish people just did things they planned.

All you can really do is be direct. Hopefully the women you are trying to date aren't flakey and bail on you. I know that can be really annoying.

What Girls Said 6

• Just be direct. I was kind of reluctant and bitchy with my boyfriend when we Texted, one day he just said, you know what, you wanna come over tonight and hang out? And I just thought fuck it.

Not saying cuddle invites at 11pm usually works but maybe try just spontaneously ask if theyd like to grab a coffee, or quick lunch.

• If they cancell or won't commit to a date after two tries let them go. They are either not interested or they are fatter or uglier than their profile pictures and don't want you to know. Or they have boyfriends but like to talk to other guys for an ego boost

• Its funny because I am having this same exact issue but with a guy!! I think that if they want to see you, they will make an effort and make a day work. If they can't seem to make anything work and also don't really seem to feel sad about it, move on! Because if a girl wants to see someone they'll rearrange plans and make it work! Same goes for guys

• Some of them just like the chase and texting, like they want a guy to tell them they're pretty and what not. Some of them chicken out. Some of them genuinely can't make it.

• Should I just carry on talking to her like normal after she doesn't respond to my date request? She agreed to the date idea and the location, but never responded to the day andtime. The other girl I'm talking to cancelled cause she had to work late, but never did offer to up another day that she would be free. She actually seemed really sorry. Honestly I know the guy is supposed to do the chasing, but I just feel like they could be putting effort in too to message me without me having to initiate all the time. Normally I just call the girl out and I will tell her she's just wasting my time and has no intention of ever meeting. This just seems to make them mad though.

• Just move on. It was rude of her to not respond to the date and time and if she hasn't, chances are that she simply isn't into you. Trust me, I've been guilty of this. I'll talk to a guy and suck in his compliments like a sponge just to boost my ego and feel better about myself. But if I flop on you, I'm just not really into you. If I were, I would make every effort to see you and if I can't, I'll try very hard to make amends

• Be clear. Ask them on a date and if they seem sketchy about it then just ask them, 'do you want to go on a date, or not'

• To find out, when they start changing their answers simply say "we don't have to" or if it looks like it will end with a "no" just say "ya know what lets take a rain check :) " that way if they're not ready, they will be happy they have extra time.

• So then do I wait for her to mention going on a date at a later time? I've flat out just never messaged girls again thinking they would message me after a few days. That doesn't seem to work.

• Yeah... I've definitely come a long way from a year or two ago, so even though I'm not meeting quality girls, at least I'm getting experience and learning about what's out there. I'm going to wait for the other girl who cancelled on me to contact me. These two can chase me now, I've put in enough effort. I'm just a humble semi introverted guy. I only have so much energy between flaky girls and the business I'm trying to start. lol I went on my first date ever about a year ago.

• She I message her and talk like nothing happened, or should I just not bother messaging for a few days?