Why do many people judge people that are considered average or below average looking by most people that decide to stay in their own league?

Many people judge people that are considered average or below average by most people that decide to this and tell they have low self esteem, etc. Let's be honest. They are being realistic. Most people get what they can get. Most below average looking people stick in their own league since most average and below average looking people don't want to date them and most average looking people stick in their own league since most of them don't want to date below average looking people since they can get average looking people and also because they know most good looking people only want to date good looking people. Most good looking stick in their own league since they can get good looking people and most don't go below their league since they can get good looking people. I said the word''most'' not all so please don't go all generalization police on me.

What I am saying is people judge people average and below average looking people that decide to stick their own league.

What Girls Said 1

• People have a tendency to lie. You do it, I do it, everyone does it.
    Accept it.

• To lie about what? What are you talking about?

• "Many people judge people that are considered average or below average by most people that decide to this and tell they have low self esteem"
      ^---They attribute it to low self-esteem. Which is a lie.

• They say average and below average looking people have low self esteem when they are actually being realistic.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah so u put it right by sayin most... but i believe each person has his/her own taste... so wor u find ugly, someone else might find it attractive... and vice versa ;)

• Dude, I said people that are considered average or below average by a big percentage of people. You know I am right about how most people stick to their own league.

• ok then... and yeah tht's true most people stick 2 their own league... most, yeah

• Yes, most people stick to what they can get.