Girls, What do you think about a guy who you meet for the first time but you're looking your worst?

Like if you had on no make up and only sweats and he still thinks you're gorgeous?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he likes you at your worst, he'll love you at you best! If you have a good personality it doesn't matter about looks.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• i would feel good... but the thing is i dont wear makeup... so he has to find me good looking like this... or i would b ugly for his standards..

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wonder if when i wear makeup and got dressed he'd think the same...

0|0
    0|0
    • I like it better when you have on no make up and grey sweatpants

• I would appreciate him and I would think that he was truly into me because I don't have to be all made up and dressed cute for him to like how I look. Being a girl myself, I think a lot of girls fall for that because they can feel more comfortable around that boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be flattered :) A lot of the guys I find attractive are usually at my gym, therefore, I am sweaty and what not. If you find me gorgeous there then when I get dolled up you will think I am stunning :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I would feel flattered by it. I would feel like he like me for me and not for what I wore/had :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I awake? Or how many drinks has he had?

0|0
    0|0
  • wait I CAN do better than this... and of course he's amazing... that's what runs through my head

0|0
    0|0
  • Then he's amazing and she'll never let him go easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels amazing, whether you've never met or you've known each other for years. Women are expected to be perfect. Being told we're beautiful when we aren't feeling beautiful feels wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think he's just saying that to be nice ahhaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say thank you and except that around that guy it doesn't mater how you dress

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a keeper

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel really embarrassed to look like that

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes the real and natural you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear much make up except mascara, so it isn't a big stretch. If he appreciates me for me, then that would be great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you tell her you think she's gorgeous? Even if you did, she'll still think you're just saying to be nice, but either way she'll think it was really sweet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes the first thing I said was that I thought she was gorgeous and she said she didn't think so because she felt gross.

And I said if I liked her at her worst then I'd love her at her best