Girls, What do you think about a guy who you meet for the first time but you're looking your worst?

Like if you had on no make up and only sweats and he still thinks you're gorgeous?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• If he likes you at your worst, he'll love you at you best! If you have a good personality it doesn't matter about looks.

What Girls Said 16

• i would feel good... but the thing is i dont wear makeup... so he has to find me good looking like this... or i would b ugly for his standards..

• I would wonder if when i wear makeup and got dressed he'd think the same...

• I like it better when you have on no make up and grey sweatpants

• I would appreciate him and I would think that he was truly into me because I don't have to be all made up and dressed cute for him to like how I look. Being a girl myself, I think a lot of girls fall for that because they can feel more comfortable around that boy.

• I would be flattered :) A lot of the guys I find attractive are usually at my gym, therefore, I am sweaty and what not. If you find me gorgeous there then when I get dolled up you will think I am stunning :)

• Then I would feel flattered by it. I would feel like he like me for me and not for what I wore/had :)

• Am I awake? Or how many drinks has he had?

• wait I CAN do better than this... and of course he's amazing... that's what runs through my head

• Then he's amazing and she'll never let him go easily.

• It feels amazing, whether you've never met or you've known each other for years. Women are expected to be perfect. Being told we're beautiful when we aren't feeling beautiful feels wonderful.

• I'd think he's just saying that to be nice ahhaha

• I would say thank you and except that around that guy it doesn't mater how you dress

• That's a keeper

• I would feel really embarrassed to look like that

• He likes the real and natural you.

• I don't wear much make up except mascara, so it isn't a big stretch. If he appreciates me for me, then that would be great!

• Did you tell her you think she's gorgeous? Even if you did, she'll still think you're just saying to be nice, but either way she'll think it was really sweet.

• Yes the first thing I said was that I thought she was gorgeous and she said she didn't think so because she felt gross.

And I said if I liked her at her worst then I'd love her at her best