Girls, would you react negatively if you found out the guy you're dating used to be obese, and that's why he's never dated?

Like he's gotten into above average, I won't say fantastic, but good shape now, would you judge him for that? What would you think, If anything.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• My current boyfriend was a chubster as a kid, was skinny in his teens and he currently is slightly overweight. Not a lot but above average. I still love him and am beyond attracted to him and his body. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

What Girls Said 12

• Actually I'd prefer a guy who knows how it feels to work for it I guess. Plus a guy that hasn't dated that many girls is a catch in my book :)

• No of course not! I would be proud of him. Losing weight needs dedication and will... Not everyone can do it!

• What ever girl that would judge their guy for that seriously does not deserve to have him. Why would I judge him for that? If anything, I would be proud that he worked his butt off to be in the shape he's into today. Even if his shape isn't perfect now, he has worked hard to get to that point. It shouldn't be embarrassing, and your girlfriend should not think anything of it except for positive thoughts!!

• Not at all. It's admirable. Just keep on doing whatever you are doing.

• No that's a huge accomplishment! I'd be pretty proud of him and his determination. Now all he needs is to put that determination in our relationship and in bed lol :P

• not at all... i would appreciate the hard work he did to get better shape..

• No. I would be happy for him!

• No, Honestly what matters most is who someone is on the inside. If this girl cares, then you shouldn't want to be with someone as shallow as that anyways!

• No I wouldn't react negatively. He worked really hard to get healthy, and I'd be proud of him for that. I would support him the best I could, like helping him with meals, exercise, etc. He doesn't have to be super muscular, but just healthy. He'll feel better and live better.

• Why would I judge him. I'd be proud of him. Losing weight is super difficult. It's amazing to see people with such determination to make such a drastic change to their lifestyle to make it better for themselves.

• Not at all! That's such an accomplishment!

• No, if I learned that he had lost all that weight I'd find that pretty cool. It shows you have resolve and you did something to change the way you looked and felt for the better. I suggest being confident about it. Don't be ashamed of a great achievement.