Girls, how does a guy know if he's within your league to approach you or not?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't know either. You gotta come talk to us and hope for the best.

What Girls Said 9

• Personally I don't think there is such a thing because I think it's more about personality and character rather than looks. I say this because usually when people say "She's out of your league" they are referring to looks. The best solution to just talk to her and go with the flow. Nothing good comes from being forced :)

• Look at her, if she completely ignores you or looks away boredly then she isn't interested.

• If he thinks he's out of my league before even meeting me, then he is.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot before you give yourself a chance. Leagues don't make any sense. Just an excuse to not approach someone.

• Well honestly you are going to have to assess yourself and see what league you are even in! If the girl is shallow and awful then you are going to strike out a 100% of the time but if you have confidence and she's a real genuine person then it shouldn't matter about leagues

• I don't know I normally don't approach guys they usually come to me if it ever happens

• No such thing as "leagues".

• If she's gorgeous , stay away

• You don't, and neither do we. All you can do is be yourself, smile and hope there is a good connection. :)

• I don't think guys are typically good judges of what's in their league. It's hard for most people to be objective, someone else would have to tell you