Which is better: Marvel or DC?

• Marvel
  • DC
  • I dont read comic books (no judgement though)...
  • I dont read comic books (wtf? really?)
  • Other...
If I had an iron man suit, I'd wear it 'till it fell off. I'd wear it until it fell the fuck off.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make me chose! >:[

X-Men was one of the first series I read when I was 8 and fell in love with the characters and story lines. I also liked the Avengers, Thor, Daredevil, Elektra Inhumans, Doctor Strange, and X-Factor. Ms. Marvel is an interesting read, and so are Runaways.

On the other hand, I love Wonder Woman... I have a lot of WW things; books, clothes, statues, posters, cups etc. I also love Batwoman, Batman, Hawk Girl, Zatanna and like Supergirl, Superman, and JLA. I even like some Vertigo comics (imprint of DC) like Hellblazer, Sandman, and Fables.

As you can see, I can't pick one. I even like some other publishing companies/comics & graphic novels as well. I have this debate with friends from time to time and most of us can't pick either haha.

But if I absolutely had to pick just one... I guess I would go Marvel. I love X-Men and it has nostalgic meaning to me.

• You were all "i can't possibly choose!!!", and then you were all, "i choose..." That was awesome 😆😆

• Oh ok, I'm glad c:

• Thank you for MHO :D

What Girls Said 7

• Hands down marvel. DC's character development was weak. What made marvel so great was that no matter how foreign or alien the character was they always had a human aspect about them that made them so relatable, an that was their flaws.
    Like magneto/Erik he's such a complex character. He's not angry and awful because he's just awful, he's just hurt. And he shows just how much te world can ruin us an the anger he has is the anger anyone could have if they withstood the things he did. I just lie how his actions aren so black and white, it makes him beautiful.

• Both are good in their own.

• I always get them confused about which heroes are in which. I'm not into comics much anyway...

I know my sperm donor had a few of them when he was a kid, but they're outrageous now (20 bucks).

• Hmmmm... who are your favorite heroes, then?

• Batman and Storm. I think they're in different universes though.

• Yep 😄 batman is DC, and storm is marvel

• I'm going to have to go with DC.

• Who's your favorite character?

• Wasn't there someone else in the dc universe that "can touch the red"?

• I think so, there's so many super hero's in DC comics it's hard to remember them all and what they can do.

• I don't read comics. Go ahead and judge me! 😁

• Marvel FTW!

• Who's your favorite character?

• Can't choose thank you for asking a difficult question now let me get back to you on it

• *waits like a stone* 😐...😐...😐...😐...😐...😐...😐...😐...

• Gosh that's so hard to say. They're *both* great, and I have a drawer full of *both*.

• Well then... you're my hero...

What Guys Said 12

• I don't really have a preference, I like characters from both. In terms of actual comic books I owned more Marvel than DC but taking into account the shows and movies, it's just about equal.

• Marvel I would say, they kill their enemies more than putting them in jail for them to break out again in DC comics.

• I think you got DC mixed up with Marvel lol
      http://youtu.be/k_efDWJYOVw

• @Ulyss What the heck was that? I guess I'm usd to the batman cartoons where he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape, he jail them, then they escape,

• Lol thats his dad as the batman I'd recommend it its called flashpoint paradox

• DC has stronger powerful characters, tv shows. Many of the characters still wear corny costumes.

Marvel has better stories and development, movies, they have cooler costumes.

I like both... i prefer marvel.

• My favorite super hero is Spiderman but I like the plots of the DC universe more.

• what are you trying to start a brawl?

• I like Marvel better, to me it seems more real than DC

• DC all the way, marvel characters are always such stuck up assholes in my opinion

• Who's your favorite character?

• I would say Red Hood he's freaking awesome or Thomas wayne Batman

• I'll have to think about that. ;p

• I doubt that... 😆 wanna fight?

• I will go with Marvel.

• Who's your favorite character?

• There are too many interesting characters to pick just one which is why I chose it over DC. Hulk, Ironman, Capt. 'Merica, fucking Deadpool, Wolverine, and much more

• Fucking deadpool...

• I like the one with Batman

• DC makes them either very good or very bad. Marvel keeps it more of a middle standard.
    Still like DC more. Batman makes up for Aquaman.

• Lol! Aquaman makes excellent sandwiches though... Practice practice practice...

• Is this even a question? Of course DC

• "Of course"... Them's fight in words, bubba...

• YESSSSSS, what kind of things u like in DC I mean the superheroes stuff or the dark magic stuff