- Marvel42% (8)38% (9)40% (17)Vote
- DC21% (4)33% (8)28% (12)Vote
- I dont read comic books (no judgement though)...16% (3)8% (2)12% (5)Vote
- I dont read comic books (wtf? really?)5% (1)12% (3)9% (4)Vote
- Other...16% (3)9% (2)11% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
You can't make me chose! >:[
X-Men was one of the first series I read when I was 8 and fell in love with the characters and story lines. I also liked the Avengers, Thor, Daredevil, Elektra Inhumans, Doctor Strange, and X-Factor. Ms. Marvel is an interesting read, and so are Runaways.
On the other hand, I love Wonder Woman... I have a lot of WW things; books, clothes, statues, posters, cups etc. I also love Batwoman, Batman, Hawk Girl, Zatanna and like Supergirl, Superman, and JLA. I even like some Vertigo comics (imprint of DC) like Hellblazer, Sandman, and Fables.
As you can see, I can't pick one. I even like some other publishing companies/comics & graphic novels as well. I have this debate with friends from time to time and most of us can't pick either haha.
But if I absolutely had to pick just one... I guess I would go Marvel. I love X-Men and it has nostalgic meaning to me.0
- Show AllShow Less