What to do for a diner date?

So my ex-gf and I have begun dating once again. She broke up with me 2 months ago. I ignored her calls for a month or so then contacted her when she wanted to talk over coffee. Thats when we hit things of again. We’ve agreed to date only, no relationship right now, but take things day by day. I asked her if she wants to go to diner with me this week which she said yes to. She asked where we would go and I said how about sushi, because I know thats her favourite food. I know her very well. Then she asked if we could go to a specific sushi restaurant, its her absolute favourite, but its also our favourite place to go when we were in a relationship. It’s also the place I set up her 18th BDay party to eat with friends, and the third day before she dumped me because we were fighting to much. I don’t know if its just me, but I don’t feel to comfortable going there quite yet. I told her over the phone “sure" to make her happy, but in reality I’d rather go there again when or if we make our relationship official. On the other hand I don’t want to start a big conversation…possibly a fight because I don’t want to go to her favourite restaurants over my stupid superstition. Should I just suck it up and go? And do you guys thing a movie after a diner date would be a good idea…or is that to much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go to the movies afterward. Not yet, anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her exactly why you don't feel comfortable yet going back there. Like you wrotw here.

The movie sounds okay if your up your up to it.

What Guys Said 1

• guess u should go there, just in order 2 give some good impression, and don't make her think u hold any "grudges" ;)