Guys: Your reaction when a girl says to you "And I thought you were different from the other guys"?

Guys: how do you feel when a girl you dated said to you "And I thought you were different from the other guys" I've heard it's the worst/most emotionally difficult thing to say to a guy. True or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't know, I'm truly different from the majority of guys. I've never had the privilege of having an ex. If a girl told me that now, I would find it amusing. Like what do you expect? Do you think that shit in romcoms and Disney actually exists? Get real. it only hurts because all failed emotional investments hurt.

What Guys Said 4

• I know I'm completely different from most people since I've been told that my whole life. I would just laugh at how petty she is being by trying to crush me with that silly statement.

• Yeah, that'd be pretty tough for me to hear, because I am so different from the other guys. :P

Ok, seriously, though. Turn it around. Would you like to hear that? It'd hurt, even if it was true. But sometimes we all need a good smack on the snoot to straighten us out.

• Haha why would that be the worst thing to say to a guy, is it supposed to deeply hurt him or something

• Well if they're just saying that to me during a breakup I assume they're just trying to spite me so I don't feel bad. I just end up pitying them even more.

What Girls Said 1

• I've heard the worst to say to them is that their member was two sizes too small. But I doubt they would care unless if the girl meant something to them.