Does he want to hang out?

I've had a major crush on this guy Dave for the entire school year. I am super shy and so is he, but we get along really, really well in class. We are constantly joking and staring and blah blah blah. He is always next to me in class and I can just sort of feel he might be interested. Here is my question:

He asked me "What are you doing tonight?" and I did happen to have plans so I told him so. I asked him and he said he didn't know. On the way to our next class, he brought it up again. Was he trying to sort of hint around he wants to chill?! What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course he was hinting that he wants to chill! He brought it up twice, right? If I were you, I would approach him and ask him if he wants to do something on a day that you know works for you. It would also be god to have a possible second option in mind. Don't be too pushy, but definitely show you're interested.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay you'd have to be blind not to know that he's hinting he wants to go out with you. Keep doing whatever you're doing and tell him, "yeah sorry I had plans, but I'm free on (day)"

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he wants to hang out with you, and probably wants to do more, too. Since you like him, how about letting him know you are free tomorrow night (or the night after that), and that it would be fun to hang out together. Flash him a pretty smile. And that should be all you need to do. Even a shy guy should be able to take the next step and ask you out for tomorrow night or the night after. Have fun!