Guys, Would you date a 'slutty' girl?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• If I liked her sure. She could be my slut.

• You don't know what a slut is bro

• Or I do know and don't care if she has had a high number count.

• That's cool.

What Guys Said 19

• No, if all she is into is physical then it really wouldn't work. I would want some one much more reliable then that.

• I define slut as a personality, rather than an appearance. Usually the two go hand in hand, but it is possible, however, unlikely, you could have a woman dress "slutty" and not be a slut.

So if she's a little insecure and feels the need to show off her boddy, that's not a terrible problem. But if she spread her legs open for a new guy every night fuck that.

• No matter how much i liked her, if she had a um... Promiscious history, it'd be a red flag, and I'd run for the hills.

• No. Once I commit, I'm in. In for a penny, in for a pound. I don't need that kind of drama. I know some like it. It's not for me.

• Don't know what constitutes as 'slutty' but if you mean they tend to sleep about and cheat then definitely not. I wouldn't give them the light of day.

• No im better then that.

• Glad you respect yourself.

• it depends

• I prefer a woman who's sexually active.

• No
    ///////////////

• Nahh... There is a reason she's slutty.

• Umm... No I won't lower my standered for a girl with high standereds😒

• Of course. How else am I gonna get her to come home with me?

• Bro you just admitted you have no game and you're a loser lmfao

• I don't like your tone boy.

The question was "Would you"? Not, "Is this the most effective strategy"?

There might be different circumstances where you can bang her without a date. But girls do put out on the first date. So why not?

• Bro, I wrote 'date' not 'fuck' for a reason.

• I would, like booty call. Im not that stupid to have a relationship with her.

• First of all I hate that term... I'll date any girl that I like

• for sex if she has curves. for relationship, are you dumb? theyd destroy my heart.

• I said 'date' bro

• hells no. why risk getting destroyed emotionally for a slut? sex is nothing to them while it can hurt me. ill tell you the cycle they live on. a guy tells them something they dont like but its to help them or to save the relatinoships (ususally how they conduct themselves) they dont like it and ignores you while fucking the next man who is telling them what they wanna hear. its that easy. "gaurd your heard as it is the well spring of life"

• I wouldn't date a slut. I'm not an insecure loser

• No way in hell. IF I was into one night stands (which I'm not), I might have sex with her. I would never have a relationship with her.

• I would for 1 day and if shed let me throat fuck her

• I'd always wanted a girl to be slutty for ME...

• Well, obviously. My current girl was a virgin when I met her, she's the best sexual partner I've ever had. Literally my slut, but isn't 'slutty' in the least.

• What's the difference between being a slut, and being slutty?

• Basically, she has lots of respect for herself. She waited till she was in a committed loving relationship to lose her virginity (21) etc... But, with me she's wild. The things that go on in that girls head, you'd never think. I love it.

• No, I will not date.