Why don't I ever have chemistry with nice guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are female and your pussy desires to be dominated by arrogant assholes - just like every other woman.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on your definition of "nice guy", I guess. Do you mean someone who's a gentleman, opens doors and things?

• sometimes some girls are soo crazy they'll tell you they can open their own dam door!
      You try to pay for a meal and they'll tell you they can pay for their own dam food!

• thanks. i was not implying that i like assholes i am just saying when someone seems like he is everything i ever wanted but no sparks

• Nonono... that's not what I meant. The only thing I can really offer you is that you'll know it when it comes. Brawn to bone. Through and through. It's an awesome feeling, really. The closest to a super power I've ever come. But it can't be forced. It is or it isn't. There really isn't any middle ground.

• Well what's your approach like?

• It could be what you find attractive in guys. There is often a pattern with this issue.

• because they are boring and seen as compensating

• Because you're a woman. You like to fuck assholes, get pregnant and become single parents and then wonder why you can't get anyone

• first of all i dont even have casual sexn or have sex with just anyone i actually want a long lasting relationship

What Girls Said 1

• you haven't found the right one yet.