Girls, What makes a guy hot?

What does a hot guy have, both physically and mentally?
I want to know bad.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Sense of humour, definitely most important for me.
    Being kind, loyal and hard-working. Having goals and ambitions. Being passionate about something.
    Someone who loves being active and adventurous and doing things outdoors.
    In terms of looks, my preference is dark hair, clean-shaven, a bit muscular (but not looking like you're on steroids), good dress sense and light coloured eyes (blue or green).

Obviously this is just my opinion, I know every girl has a slightly or vastly different idea of 'hot'.

• that feel when you have light hair and dark colored eyes :(

oh well just what god gave me, at least I'm healthy and happy :)

• oh and thanks for your opinion :)

• Hey man, don't be sad, there are heaps of chicks who dig the light hair and dark eyes :-*

What Girls Said 6

• As far as physical, it really depends on what the girl is into and what kind of look she likes in a guy. I'm into all guys of all races. As long as they're cute, I don't discriminate. I like green eyes, hazel eyes, blue eyes. Dimples, freckles, etc. It doesn't matter. But as far as mentally, most girls like when the guy is confident and respectful to her and others, and has obvious appreciation for her, even when around his friends and such. I mean, of course, mentally kind of depends on the girl as well.

• I'm sapiosexual. For me, it's all about his brain. Physically I go for medium height, broad shoulders, brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin. All of the flies out of the window if he's smart.

At the end of the day, it's about specific girls and what they like.

• Manly features; strong jaw, friendly eyes, facial hair is nice.
    Shared interests is good me and my boyfriend listen to the same music play the same games etc.
    Its actually really attractive when he has a nice strong group of friends who apreciate him and want to hang round with him.
    funny, knows what he wants, doesn't give up too easily, but doesn't persist if a girl says no.
    just be yourself though we can tell if you're acting fake and that can come across as creepy

• The smile. I've been attracted to some "questionable" men, as my friends have put it. The guys aren't conventional hotties, but I love their smiles and/or eyes. When he's talking to me, if he is polite, nice and flashes that smile when he jokes... I would melt.

• A mature, caring, selfless, loving, flirty, engaged guy! I find dimples, lighter eyes, and a fit body attractive!

• being tall and fit.

• Bascially plus gr8 hair and gr8 face and nice voice.

• I am 5'11.5'' tall am I tall enough to be hot?