Would you date someone you met on here?

0|0
23|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Sorry, I do not find online dating safe. I was just catfished by another guy and was completely turned off with online dating in general. One bad experience can ruin a lot of things.

1|0
    0|0
    • Catfished on here?

• Show All
    • Ha, yeah I question that too. It might just be a ploy to "get people to meet up." I would take the online thing with a grain of salt. Too many lie online.

• Yeah, true.

What Girls Said 22

• yee, I would, fo sho

1|1
    0|0
  • No because I break hearts

2|1
    0|0
  • i dont know.. maybe.. but if i talk to him for a looooooooooooong time to make sure he is not a creep or a jerk..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. 😎
    But unlikely to do so.
    It is hard to feel attracted with someone online... well in my case. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i don't think this is a bad idea , actually i had my boyfriend from Facebook and we are still together since 2012 it's not about were you meet your man it's about "you" i mean come on : DO YOU TRUST ANY ONE ONLINE TO START DATING HIM , if you do then you shouldn't cuz for me i spent a long time studying his personality i asked a lot about him i used all my ways to confirm that he is a good man you know fake people can't pretend for ever it comes a day when they reveal themselves and their true intention. i won't lie to you i adored him from the first discussion between as he was just too natural and simple he didn't even make an effort to convince me about his personality we just began as friends i knew all his good and bad points and here we are we still together ,,, it's ridiculous to have a boyfriend from the internet from the first day you talked with each other you must be careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we were compatible, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah why not, you only live once. I am currently looking for a relationship but I don't know whether I would like to date a guy or a girl (im bi).

0|1
    0|0
  • Potentially.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh proly not, sounds like a lot of effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I wanna date @lilja98

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I would. I don't find any guy in here interesting...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe... There is a possibility

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if there was a strong connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. So far there's one male user I'd like to meet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might date someone here if we meet by coincidence. I won't develop feelings through online, we have to meet first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah there some pretty decent guys on here. A few weirdos too but there is a few guys who's id give a chance too.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is being asked on a daily basis lately so yes, I assume there are people who would be willing to do that, even though that's not the purpose of this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost did..

0|1
    0|0
  • I already have before. Would I do it again? Nope, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I am dating someone I met on here :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool. Have you guys met?

• Show All
    • yeah

• That's cute

What Guys Said 12

• No, I don't think so - My primary purpose for joining this site was social.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i would. If there was a connection I'd definitely be interested but there would have to be a plan in place to close the distance if we didn't live close by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, unless we really clicked and lived near by. Most likely no and I would prefer it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're cool enough and live close by sure.

0|1
    0|0
    • I doubt your cool enough

• I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that someone is a Christian, yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not? Lord knows there are a lot more interesting women on here than I've ever met in person 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. aetafadsfsdfadsf

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you?

• Show All
    • well dont talk shit then. no one said i m prusuing someone here. if someone attractive wants to visit the city, have sex with me and go back they can.

• So defensive lmfao

• yep if they lived close enough to me and I was truly interested

0|0
    0|0
  • If the shoe fits, why not. If it doesn't, at least you tried on something. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Most people on here are damaged. I come here to much popcorn while watching human train wrecks, not to make friends or date.

0|1
    2|1