Story of your first kiss?

Share your story of your first kiss!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I had spent the day at my boyfriend's house. A little while before they were going to take me home, we went back to their garden and walked around holding hands. He told me he was going to surprise me but we were both nervous so it turned out not being a surprise at all. We were sitting on the bench talking. We were as close to each other as we could get. He kept asking me if I was ready or if I'd rather wait. I kept telling him to do whatever he was comfortable with. Finally I told him to kiss me so he did. It was probably a lot longer than it seemed. When we stopped, we went back to talking. Then we got up to go and I asked for another kiss. I think it was longer than the first but I honestly don't know. Then we hugged for a long time and finally let go long enough to get in the truck then we held hands the whole way to my house.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I was 14 and a freshman in high school. I went to the movies with my "boyfriend" - a guy I liked as a friend but agreed to go out with anyway. About a third of the way through the movie, he asked me if I wanted to kiss. I said okay. So we did; it was clumsy and awkward and somewhat disappointing. We dated for four months.

• It was my freshman year of college and we were in parking lot after school and he just kissed me and I started laughing and to this day I have no idea why. It took a while to stop laughing though while kissing him that day.

• 2am.
    Saturday night/Sunday morning.
    At the beach.
    Freezing cold.
    Surrounded by drunk idiots.
    Awkward!!!
    The end.

• Non existent. Hurray!

• It was on my first date ever with my first boyfriend when I was 15. He tried to kiss me but it was dark and he couldn't see so we ended up smashing noses. Haha. At the time I thought it was really embarrassing, but now that it's been a while, I find it a cute little memory. :)

• I was lying down with my eyes closed when he leaned over me and planted one one me