Are you standards low when it comes to dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• High standards. I'm not lowering them. I personally believe no one should lower them.

• What's high?

• Agree + UPS + smiles xo

• Thanks for MHO!
      Thanks. :)

What Girls Said 15

• No they're pretty high acutally. Haha. Probably why I'm single. The guy needs to have something going for him job-wise. I'm sorry but I'm 24 and I don't want to date someone who works as a server or at a fast food joint or as a bell-boy at a hotel. Unless they have a very good reason for doing it. I work in IT and that would just be below my standards.

Secondly, I just need to find him attractive. Which is a combination of personality and looks. And we need to share the same values. And I am not attracted to hipster guys. I find them such a turnoff actually.

• I don't date. But I'm a wicked fickle bitch👍

• What does that mean?

• So that means you don't date?

• I said I don't date
      BUT
      If I was to date, I am extremely picky👍I'm not chasing anyone. I'm not begging anyone. I'm not wasting my time...

• in general: classy, virgin, gentleman, christian.

• I only date what I find marriage material, and so far I have dated none.

• I do no. They're realistic.

• You do no? What?

• Conceited too... Have a nice life :)

• Pretty hypocritical/arrogant coming from an Anonymous pussy who knows nothing about me. But sure, you too. :D

• No, I have high standards. Dating is not a game to me. I'll only date you if I could see us being together long term. I don't plan on settling for less either.

• No, I really can't stand second best options. I think my standards are high though.

• I have high standards.

• my standards are high and will never be lowered

• ... the polar opposite :P

• No but I try not to set the bar too high

• I have to like him and want a future with him.

That means that I would have to find him attractive (not stunning, but attractive to me), funny, he'd have to have good character, and similar morals and goals for the future. He'd have to be working towards those goals as well.

• In comparison to who's standards? I think my standards are normal.

• Good question. I'm mostly comparing it to what I see on here.

• As people get older they realize there is no perfect person and hopefully they understand there is no perfect relationship. I think it's just part of growing up.

• My standards are sky high.

• Yeah pretty low. I'm not superficial. I just want someone to cuddle with and watch t. v.

What Guys Said 8

• I think my standards are relatively low when it comes to appearance, but my standards skyrocket when it comes to personality. When it comes to looks, she just has to be 1. Shorter than me, 2. Pretty face, 4. Average weight, 5. She has to have a nice voice (I've always obsessed over girls' voices).

But when it comes to personality, she has to have it all. If she mistreats me, or doesn't match up. If she falls short of the perfect girlfriend, i won't take a any shit with her and I'll eliminate her instantly.

• I'm an easy lay. In fact I pay for prostitutes! So whatever. Beggars can't be choosers. I just would never date a heavy religious person.

• Bruh get some self esteem

• That the only importance you put in your life is women, prostitutes at that. That's gotta be one of the most empty feelings on earth.

• Oh ok. No, I don't place importance with women anymore and the reason why I get prostitutes. I place it on work. Yes it is empty, but rather be rich and empty than poor an empty.

• They're realistic.

• Oops accidental pressed send lol, meant to also put in that I only date those who in my eyes are marriage material.

• no lower than any other time

• Mine are kind of low I think

• I have no standards except no smoking. I don't like it when a girl smokes. If she wants to smoke, she can't do it in front of me.

• Mine are high, but they are based on a person's character and barely how they look.

• Like what?

• Same for me. And I found her.

• Congratulations, I hope you two will have a happy and healthy life together.

• Yep. I gave up on relationships, so any woman who is passable in looks I'll give a go for a night.