Is it really true that all men are only to short and shorter girls? Is society criticizing tall girls just because they are not good enough for a man?

i kind of want to ask this question to people who are interested in answering. Why do men hate tall women? why are men always attracted to short and shorter girls when tall girls are being rapidly criticized that their insecurities gets in their way of not feeling good about themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• its not true.

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't realize men hate tall women. It certainly hasn't been my experience, and I'm considered tall.

What Guys Said 2

• The reason I don't go for taller women is because I am considered a midget for them even though I'm 5'11... they only date samsquatches. Thats why I go for short girls only.

• Do men hate tall women? Finding someone unattractive and hating are different things.