Be honest, would you date her? What are your honest thoughts? Girls, you can answer too if you'd like?

Say you were to meet this girl, and she looks like this:

You know she is attractive... but then you learn that when she takes her make up off, that she deals with this

She has acne

and it is beyond her control. Would you still date her? What are your thoughts? Would you treat her any differently? I want to know your honest opinions.

• Yes, I know she has flaws, but we all do, and what she has is temporary. I'd still date her.
  • Nope, no thank you.
  • I'm indifferent, I don't really know.
  • I'd be her friend. If she is cool, I'm not going to treat her any differently than anyone else. She is a human being.
  • NOPE, she is far too unattractive, I don't even want to be seen with her.
  • She is BEAUTIFUL! Who cares!
  • I am someone who deals with this or something similar and would like to see the results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely deceiving with make up.
    Very stunning with it on.

If someone truly loves a person's soul then this wouldn't matter.
    Over time faces change.
    Whether we want to or not , the aging process begins and we become less attractive.
    A good soul always remains.
    If I were her I'd want someone who saw me as great quality not just looks.
    Those are the relationships that last.

What Guys Said 28

• As a not so proud acne owner if i get to see her without makeup on I'll say to her.

"You know... you don't have to hide. Come under the sky with me."

Does that mean I'll date her? Well I think dating and being friend with someone goes a bit deeper than looks lol , it depends on if the chemistry is organic.

• Actually already been there done that so the answer is yes, I mean at the end of the day looks fade or go away ( temporarily in the case of your question ) so you have to learn to appreciate what's on the inside more and that's what matters. Also no I wouldn't treat her any differently why would I? she's still the same person lol.

• Tough. I can be sympathetic because I had a lot of acne growing up, but I've also been lucky that my scars and discolorations have mostly gone away on my face. No one would ever guess I had a lot acne as a child. Also, Accutane is awesome. That's how I got rid of my acne for those who are curious.

Would I date her? I've dated women that I didn't immediately find to be really attractive because we had mutual friends and I saw them often and got to know them. If I saw her without her makeup before I had a chance to get to know her I probably would not, but if I got to know her, and we got a long really well and had similar life goals, then the acne wouldn't be a big issue.

• I wouldn't date her, but I would date a girl with acne

• Way too much make-up. The acne definitely sucks, but she is still pretty. I could look past it if she has a nice personality.

• I'd date you first

• If I liked her personality then I'd date her. Her acne will most likely go away eventually and it isn't even a big deal if it doesn't

• if you want me to be honest, I don't imagine myself being with a girl that I don't find naturally attractive and honestly I don't find this girl attractive without makeup, that acne is really making her less attractive, especially for me, the most important part of a female body is her face, what's the point of makeup? I won't be with a relationship with that makeup, I will be with the actual girl. looks aren't everything but they are definitely a huge thing.

• The girl personally is not my type. I do understand what you mean though and to be honest I wouldn't date women who wear makeup in the first place but if she walked around with her natural face and I'm attracted to her I wouldn't even care if she had acne

• Lol I thought she was a man at first then i went down and saw she just had acne.

You have a vagina men would have sex with her. Ok

Now as far as dating. girls can only go so far on looks so she need to have a personality.

But no she looks to tall so no

• i wouldn't date her, even before the makeup came off, i think her neck is weird

• She's not even my type which means it's a no!

• Her eyes are still gorgeous, and I like her hair too. And her smile. She's beautiful. My only concern would be that she might have even less confidence in her natural beauty than most girls. Make up is a real turn off for me. Having acne could never be worse than looking like a plastic doll.

• Fun fact: Men are less picky about women's physical flaws.

• Well I might i guess

• Makeup is false advertisement.

It's the same kind of manipulation as Pepsi telling you sexy chicks will dance on you if you get one. It's basically lying to get what you want out of the deal and I prefer women without makeup anyday

• Umm yes.. I would.. but if we got along together well...
    I am a little different... I don't judge people too much on their looks... she is pretty about average and acne can go one day

• Ofc I'll date her if we met though she looks out of my league ... if don't like her worst side then I don't deserve her best😉

• I would need to know her first

• She isn't my type. I can't date a woman based off of photos, I don't care about her blemishes because I'm not perfect.

• Would she date me without makeup on?

• I wouldn't date her, being ugly is beyond all people's control.

• To be honest, I didn't think she was all that hot with the make up on... just an average gal to me.

• i said no, but now i feel bad.

• Nah not really my type with or without makeup. Or at least judging by the pictures

• No to the first girl cuz her skin looks really bad.

I guess to the second girl who i've seen give makeup tips on youtube. I'd just buy her some damn acne medication.

• ... she is the same girl... and "buying her some damn acne medication" sounds a whole lot easier than what it really is.

• No. Plus, she's insecure.

• Love her but I wouldn't date girl I don't know plus I hate photoshoped pictures.

• Don't take it that literal, it's not like you actually get the chance to date her.

What Girls Said 16

• yeah see i just answered a question about a guy saying women should show off their natural beauty, yet when they see this, the GENERAL response is not too positive.

i think that the people who r more likely to date her are the ones who understand what it's like to deal with, or have dealt with a flaw.

• Yeah... they say how they'd like for a girl to show her natural beauty.. but when they see that she has acne, that's when they contradict themselves. :/ and people wonder why so many girls have confidence issues.

• exactly. then they wear the makeup to improve confidence, but it ruins their skin so the flaw persists, so theyre caught in this vicious cycle.

• No. And it's not because of what she has to deal with but because I'm not attracted to women. And if I were to be attracted to women, she wouldn't attract me.

She's pretty with/out it though.

• there's probably some decent guys that would

• Our flaws are what make us different, unique and beautiful in our own way. Therefore, if I'm a guy, yes I would date her.

• she's a youtuber right? i feel like i recognize her haha
    but she so pretty either way.

• The wonders of make-up 😂 I'm straight so no, but she's beautiful. That could still be treated.

• I would. I think she's pretty regardless of her acne.

• 0|0
  • She is a beauty either way.

• wonders of makeup..

• This is nothing a dermatologist can't fix.

• I don't think she's attractive either way so no.

• She's pretty, I love her neck.

• Still shocked...
    Looking for the answer...

• I don't find her pretty with or without makeup

• Who cares if someone has acne it's a completely normal thing