Say you were to meet this girl, and she looks like this:
You know she is attractive... but then you learn that when she takes her make up off, that she deals with this
She has acne
and it is beyond her control. Would you still date her? What are your thoughts? Would you treat her any differently? I want to know your honest opinions.
- Yes, I know she has flaws, but we all do, and what she has is temporary. I'd still date her.Vote A
- Nope, no thank you.Vote B
- I'm indifferent, I don't really know.Vote C
- I'd be her friend. If she is cool, I'm not going to treat her any differently than anyone else. She is a human being.Vote D
- NOPE, she is far too unattractive, I don't even want to be seen with her.Vote E
- She is BEAUTIFUL! Who cares!Vote F
- I am someone who deals with this or something similar and would like to see the results.Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
Completely deceiving with make up.
Very stunning with it on.
If someone truly loves a person's soul then this wouldn't matter.
Over time faces change.
Whether we want to or not , the aging process begins and we become less attractive.
A good soul always remains.
If I were her I'd want someone who saw me as great quality not just looks.
Those are the relationships that last.3
- Show AllShow Less