Will it be difficult to find someone who wants to be childfree as well?

I want to live a childfree life. Kids just do not fit into my future plans. I was wondering if childfree guys were very hard to come by.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they're hard to find. Unfortunately though the guys who seem more into serious committed relationships want children and a lot of the guys that just want to screw it and ditch it are the ones that don't want children. I'm not saying all on both sides are like that but it will be kind of hard.

• Yeah, I do want to get married but I just don't want any children. Maybe I should have been more specific.

What Guys Said 7

• Not in my experience. There are plenty of men who do not want children.

• Alright, good to know :)

• They're not hard to find..

• I think it's more easier for her to find guys don't want kids compared to when guys that don't want kids are looking for girls that don't want kids.

• There are men that don't want kids

• If a guy really loves you he can do anything for you 😉

• it is easier to find a guy like that than a girl

• Ummm... I don't think so?

• No. That won't be difficult.

It will be difficult to find a man who wants to settle with a girl, because there's no point of that anymore

• When I mean find someone I mean be in a long term committed relationship with. Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

• don't worry, I knew what you meant, and I replied with that in mind.

What Girls Said 2

• I dont think so

• Sometimes it is. Sometimes it's not. It seems to go in cycles. : P