Is this dating height chart accurate?

Is this dating height chart accurate?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• This is incredibly wrong. I'm 5'5 and I, along with many other girls, would easily date a guy who is shorter than 5'10. I don't know how 6'7 is perfect, because I also know a lot of girls who wouldn't date a guy above 6'. I don't care too much about height when it comes to a guy though

• avg male height is 6'6''

• Well all I know, is that I haven't seen an abundance of guys around that height where I'm from

• Ok asker the average male night is not 6'6 I'm 6'6 and I tower over most guys I have not seen anyone taller than me in the past like 4 months I tower over most guys lol

• There is no country in the world where the average male height is 6'6". This is obviously a ridiculous exaggeration.

www.disabled-world.com/.../height-chart.shtml

• God, men and this height thing needs to stop, it's so over the top and ridiculous lol. It's like boobs for men, some men like big boobs but if they're attracted to woman with small boobs they will still like her. The same goes for height, of course most women would prefer a taller man but in the end if most of them like a guy then it doesn't really matter that much and if it does then fuck them, they're in a relationship for all the wrong reasons.

• move to china LMFAOOO

dude, this is SO false with regards to my own views. like the dude who made this is seriously deluded. like how the hell is 6'5" average as fuck?

this is cray to the crayyyy!

• Did you know that human world's average height is
    5 feet and 3.7795 inches (162 cm) for both genders, 5 feet and 2.2047 inches (158 cm) for females and 5 feet and 7.7165 inches (172 cm) for males?

• Personally I'm fine with averaged height men. 7ft or getting closer to it looks like a freak to be honest.

• i usually don't feel attracted to men over 5'10ish

• nope.. it is totally wrong..

• (laughing)
    I am officially keying this from beyond the grave being just a midget @ five foot eight and one half.

• I prefer dating short guys :/

• No not accurate at all in my opinion

• Hahaha I'm only 5'1

• I'm fine with guys that are taller than me (well it's obvious lol no guys would be shorter than me anyways) but not too tall.

• I wouldn't date a guy above 6'2

• I like guys between 5ft9-6ft4

• Okay I'm 5'9 and I'll take any guys that is taller than me 6'0 and up and I'll be happy. If I really like the guy I'd even date someones that's 5'10. where the tall guys at? lol

• No I'm 5'1 so anyone next to me looks like a giant... Majority of girls don't care about a persons height.

What Guys Said 11

• Average US male height is 5'9. UK 5'10. Even the tallest averages in the world are short on that chart: the Deneric Alps (6'1) and Netherlands (6'1).

And China's is 5'8 interestingly enough.

• 6'7 is the perfect height?
    Dude , they don't even make doorways that tall lol

• Guess I'm not supposed to be with girls in heels...

Who is this chart for, the Amazonian's?

• LOL well moving to China isn't so bad.

• Huh? lol average height in the United States for men is around 5'10.

• I suppose I'll consider midgets.

• It's basically the dating bible.

• A) Not everyone in China is short. Yao Ming is over 7 feet tall, and wears sneakers bigger than a size 13. :P.

B) I'm 5'10", and I don't really care for height myself so. :).

• wo he really is that tall?

• Houston Astros? Huh I didn't know they played basketball. I do know the Rockets play in Houston

• L. O. L.. Wrong team name over here then. :3.

• 6'5 as average height? U mad bro?

• Lol this is the most hilariously awesome chart of anything I've ever seen.

• This is retardest fact chart