Not even average looking girls like me. Am I to be forever alone?

I don't even bother talking to pretty girls because lets face it , I have no chance. I'm not good looking either, but I try to be cool with everyone I meet. However, girls just get disgusted by me and I have no idea why. I'm also 5'5, but I don't approach girls that are taller than me. SoI just want to know if i'm screwed or not that way I can just focus on school and my goals.

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just keep trying. They probably smell that lack of confidence which can turn women off.

3|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• you look cute you are not ugly
    just have the confidence and believe in yourself
    and keep trying
    love comes when you least expect it

0|0
    0|0
  • keep trying

0|0
    0|0
  • What? You're not ugly... u just gotta smile more. Don't listen to ur inner self!

0|0
    0|0
  • don't think like that about yourself

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah your not a looker probably screwed dude but keep trying one girl will have ya

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

• This is probably just a bitch phase you have to go through in order to realize your own self worth. I know I went through it.

And RationalLioness is right. Women are picking up on your lack of confidence. Instant deterrent.

Recognize your best attributes, both physical and personality-wise and utilize them to your benefit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try to look on your bright sides

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope bruh you need to improve your game i have seen many ugly guys with hot chicks dont lose hope have faith on yourself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone was born with looks try improveLing yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your presentation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. You will find someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • bang desperate older women

0|0
    2|1