Girls, What do I do?

Ok so I met this girl last week and we hit it off but of course there was something that seemed to good to be true and she was just getting out of a relationship and it ended badly. She told me she just wants to be friends for now and I told her I'd wait. She says she likes me and I want believe her because she shows signs but how should I play this so she trusts me and want to be with me?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't 'play' anything. Just be honest with her. You will get further in the long run. Maybe it seems to good to be true, because you have finally got a girl you deserve to have. Look at it as a gift, and be grateful to have someone as wonderful as her in your life, and everything will work out fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on, she can't expect you to wait forever! If she only wants to be friends, how is that ever going to change?

• True and she's even talking to me less so I don't know

• just trust her and make sure that you don't wait for nothing

• Even to kiss her because she backed away when I tried that?

• Aww.. hmm maybe she just want to be friends with you..