Why are you so judgmental and negative on shorter guy/taller women couples?

Wny are people so anti-shorter guy taller girl dates, and I don't just mean by your own personal preferences but even in judging other couples. Like say if had 'abnormal' friend couples or your family or if your dad/stepdad was shorter than your mum/stepmum or anything like that. Why are people so up themself over height like its the most important thing in the world. Why are you so cruel. Why are you so critical of other couples if the guy is shortet than the lady. Do you not realise that height can't be controlled or changed and IT DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE MORE MASUCLINE OR FEMININE or make anyone more or less nicer or idiotic!! There is nothing WEIRD or AWKWARD about it and especially if a guy is much shorter than average or a woman is much taller than average they ain't gonna have much opportunity by this ridiculous social rule of finding a taller man or shorter lady and no one should feel ashamed or embarassed by it. Yes we say we have the right to like what we are attracted to of course YET people think they have the right to intrude other couples if they belive they don't fit in the society's social norm of dating. What it is? Like it is such a crime!! It does not make anyone less of a person, and you love the person for the person! Seriously when will we get over this issue of height and people stop being so judgmental for once!! I find it absoltuely disgusting and am sick to death of it! You love the person for the person not the height! And there are advantages for both ends of the stick if you think about it! End of rant!

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't even matter but myself I don't have a problem with it.

What Girls Said 3

• I have no idea, I don't get it.

• I like a guy shorter than me, and i feel the SAME WAY. It makes me upset because I'm worried about him wishing he could find a girl shorter than him...

• I couldn't care a less who dates who but I prefer a man to be taller than myself and that's my prerogative.

What Guys Said 1