Girls how exactly do you do this?

How exactly do you go after a guy you like? How do you let him know?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. Simple as that.

• This seems most common

What Girls Said 6

• Flirting always works. xx

• you just get close and give coy looks. they do the rest

• I just communicate with the guy mote , I'm sure they'll get the picture. That stategy has been working up til now so :)

• How so? Do u initiate

• More* & I mean like if I have the guys number or if I see him in public or at school or something yes I Initiate

• if ı dont know him ı meet him, if ı do ı just say it

• I do nothing. I wait for the guy to let me know if he likes me. I try to stop myself from liking a guy who hasn't told me that he likes me.
    If he doesn't know me, I try to attract his attention with my apperance or talk to him like any other person, but I don't try to let him know that I like him.

• I walk up and introduce myself and ask a question. Based on his reply and physical response I either say thank you and walk away or build off the conversation. I don't take rejection personally because I know not every man is going to bite, but I can only give it a shot and if he seems interested great!