Girls, would most 23 year old women date a 30 year old?

Girls, would most 23 year old women date a 30 year old

• Yes
    79% (23)
  • No
    21% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• can't really tell because each women has got her own preference in age group when it comes to dating... some prefer younger and others older

What Girls Said 13

• I think it depends where they are in life. For example, if they're out in the workforce and situated in where they're going to live, out on their own, they'd probably be more likely. However, if they're still in school they're probably less inclined because they're not in the same place in their life.

• I'm not 23, and I would be hesitant to date a 30 year old now, so you can imagine what I thought when I was 23. O. o

• I think so, it's not that big of gap. If I was 23, I would date a 30 year old man.

• I think so but it depends where she is at in her life. Usually most (not all) 30 year old want to take things to a higher level, settle down, start a family. While some 23 year old females may ponder on the above, some are not ready to quit the party scene, want to expand on their career/academic life, or want to keep exploring the world.

• I'm assuming they would. Not really about the age though/

• I'm 19 and I'm with a 27 year old... Though I admit he is a little baby faced :P

• a 7 year age difference is pretty small. It's a bit of a gap, but it's not weird or anything. I like older guys already and I already date men in their thirties. So yes, I know I would at 23.

• Yes because the majority of women prefer older men.

• I think so.

• i think so.

• I'm 25 and my boyfriend is 34. He looks amazing, treats me like a princess, is doing extremely well in life, and has his shit together. I don't think age means a thing if you two have a strong connection together. Screw what others think.

• I've dated two guys in their 30s so far. I've also dated guys my age and in-between. I just want one man that loves and cares for me.

• At 19 I met this guy 42 years old and now I'm 20 so no and were still dating