Anyone else feel like. that's it. im done with dating?

anyone else feel like. that's it. im done with dating. just way too many people I've asked out and still nothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel where your coming from... lots of people out there these days are either not serious about it or try to screw you over or won't commit. Some of the ones I'm not interested in fall in love with me but I don't feel a connection. The few people I actually end up liking a lot never work out. I've been losing interest in dating other people after falling absolutely in love with a guy who is gone now, possibly for good. Not sure what to do next but I'd say keep your heart open at all times cuz you never know when the right person will come along :) just be on your guard as well cuz some people will mess you up if your not careful.

What Girls Said 2

• Haha, I haven't even started dating.

• I haven't really had luck with any of the several guys I've dated, but no, I'm still gonna keep trying. My half sister didn't get married until her early thirties and met the guy when she was 29 I believe. She dated a shit load of guys before finally finding someone compatible.

What Guys Said 2