Girls, What is the reason you would playfully tease a random guy who is Quiet/ shy?

If any of you vote your option as "Other reasons", please tell your reason.

Thanks, girls :)

• You hate him because he is a random guy who is quiet/shy.
    0% (0)
  • You just wanna be friends with him.
    60% (12)
  • You fancy him and wanna date/ have sex with him.
    25% (5)
  • Other reasons.
    15% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello Anon,
    Personally I think it would be hard for me to try to tease a shy guy, unless I am at least somewhat acquainted with him first. If you are wondering about this because a girl is teasing you, just ask yourself if you guys have a good relationship, if you are friends, and also consider how she acts around other people.
    If she is outgoing, she is likely to just be trying to make friends with you because she thinks you're interesting. But if she is typically more reserved, she might be trying to talk to you and break the ice if she has a crush on you :)
    Good luck!

What Girls Said 5

• Some girls just wanna get some reaction out of the shy, quiet guy. Same reason guys tease girls who are like that. Some also may want to be friends with them.

• Thanks :) Why won't girls see him as a dating/sexual person?

• Probably depends on how attractive the guy is tbh

• why would girls put effort to get attention from a random guy if they only want to be friends?

• just to get him to loosen up a bit and have some fun. friend fun.

• Thanks :) Were you attracted to the random quiet/shy guy?

• i was actually. i got him to open up a little.
      he did have an extremely high ego lurking in there tho, so that was a turn off.

• So if he didn't have a big ego and was nice, would you have dated/sex with him?

• I might find him cute and adorable or a cool guy. I shouldn't necessarily fancy him or sth. He might just seem nice and hilarious and i'd want him to feel comfortable around me for the sake of being friends. As simple as that.

• I don't remember..

• that's fine :) Why would girls put effort to get attention from a random guy if they ONLY want to be friends?

• I wouldn't tease any guy unless if I knew him well and he didn't take it the wrong way.

• probably to be friend

• You are so complicated but Gorgeous ;)