Guys, He asked me out But didn't follow through?

So.. Last time I asked if he likes me n turns out it seems like he does cuz he is asking me out now! He starts planning events n places for us to go before I go back to our hometown n things sounds pretty good n smooth right.. but here comes the question - he keep making plans n introduced so many nice places said we should go tgt But HE IS STILL NOT MAKING THE MOVE. I simply don't get this now. Why does a guy ask a girl out But didn't follow through? I start worrying about if he just want a casual relationship or a fwb:(

6

Most Helpful Guy

• well perhaps it's just that he is in a state of thinking a lot about this. He's either trying to find out what real commitment is. Also, if he's the only one who starts conversations and other things, it's time you did too. Guys really need to know whether their girl wants them
    Best of luck!

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he is not confident enough to go through with his plans, there is nothing much that can be done. He has to have the confidence. There are guys like that yes, they are very good at making plans, but don't deliver on them.

• I think you've guessed it

• I think he could be being respectful of you and is not sure if it would be ok for him to make the first move. Guys aren't psychics, lol we can't read your mind!! lol tell us what you want!

• Some guys are just afraid to execute. All talk, and no game. Sucks, but it happens sometimes.

• Just tell him where and what you would like to do.