I like him but I need advice?

I like this kid. But at times he makes me feel bad about myself, and I feel like he doesn't appreciate me.

I don't see our relationship going anywhere but I still hold on. We've been talking for about 2-3 months and I would date him but I know my mom would never let me go over his house and he can never come over mine (that's just how my parents our). I'm 16 and I don't feel like I'm ready to be in a relationship not because I can't commit but just because there's a lot of things that will get in the way like curfew, school, hobbies, parents not letting us hang out at each others house and etc. I like him but I think I'm not ready for a relationship or is this normal for a teenager? Should I stop talking to him? And if I do what do I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would say it's normal. Teenagers can be like that, and right now you said it yourself that you are unsure, and not ready for a relationship, so by all means just stay away from relationships and pursue your school, your career and you can have relationships later, when you are ready and mature as well.

Hence speak to him about it, part ways with him in a good way and don't contact him again.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how he makes you feel at times then go from there

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't see the relationship going anywhere then stop talking to him. Just tell him you're not ready for a relationship right now.