Guys, how important is your photo in online dating?

It seems every time I share a picture with a guy online, he suddenly stops talking to me. I consider myself to be attractive, I get told I'm cute quite often. I have long brown hair, brown eyes, white straight teeth, clear skin. I'm short, about 5 feet, with an average body type. I just don't understand. Guys, I would appreciate your insight.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem with online dating is that most guys on there are just looking to get laid. I know that sounds horrible, but it's the truth. Your picture is scrutinized based on how good you might be in bed.

Now not all guys think like this, or are like this. But this is one of the dangers of dating online.

What Guys Said 3

• This would be much easier to figure out with a pic.

• sounds pretty odd, maybe what you really look like isn't what they envisioned in their head beforehand and they're disappointed? that's about the only reason I can think of :\

• " I consider myself to be attractive"

Well you're probably wrong. However you could get a much better answer with a picture.

What Girls Said 1

• hard to say because I don't know what you look like.