Guys, I'm honestly just curious, would you date me?

I'm almost 19 and I just haven't had any luck on finding the right guy or a guy to date in general because the ones that approach me are just too immature, are extremely rude or simply weren't my type and I didn't want to pretend I liked them because that would benefit neither of us in the end.. so I reject them. I'll be honest I'm picky and I know what I want, and I don't feel like my goal is impossible to attain because anything is possible. I don't know how attractive I am so I'm certainly not over confident and cocky, I'm 5'7½ish, in art school for animation, kind of shy until I get to know you, nice, goofy, appreciative, caring, quite pleasant, have manners, have a sense of humor.. that has potential to get dark, I like taking walks, working out, playing video games, going to arcades, watching anime, going to the movies, drawing, hopefully this wouldn't be an issue but cuddling is a necessity for me whenever I get the chance to do so, and I'm sure kissing is great to but of course I wouldn't know.(yeah I know, it's sad) I just like to laugh and have fun!

• Yes
    60% (24)
  • No, you're more like a good friend than a girlfriend
    40% (16)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
All right, I think it's obvious that I'm undateable and not so attractive. I know I asked for opinions and that this is a free for all but.. I've had enough. My self esteem wasn't that high to begin with and I literally just set myself up for a disaster to make it even worse. Your opinions are valued but.. I've had enough. Go ahead and call me stupid for posting the question. If I could take it down I would.
No photo of me to judge on which for seemingly for most of you makes answering this question pointless because looks are everything, personality is just a bonus.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm , the things you listed sound good , but anybody can put positive description of them selves on internet. I kinda dislike that you are picky and seem to judge the guys that approached you to fast without giving them a chance , this could be one off those karma situations. Perfection doesn't exist especially in your age. If everybody was perfect we all would be average. Give everybody a chance to prove them selves to you and you might just get surprised. Relationships aren't about finding someone perfect its about growing with someone , changing and making each other a better person.

• I just refuse to date anyone that screams "AYE!!" or whistles at me to me to grab my attention. I wouldn't be so picky if some guys acted like they have manners. If someone wants to talk to me that bad, they can walk up to me and try talking to me. I wasn't raised to date jerks. And sure anyone could fake a personality but the things I listed are me. I didn't try to hype myself up of that's what you got out of it, that's just who I really am.

• I wish I could just bump into cool people like you guys but it seems hard to come by these days But aww😊 why thank you, that makes me feel 1000x better and you are very cool as well. Take care😄✌

• I skimmed through it and this guy gives good comments good job @unknown513331

What Guys Said 22

• According to your description, yes, I would date you. I like videogames and would like to cuddle as well.

• I was hoping for a third option of "Maybe", because I honestly couldn't say. We like a lot of the same things. It's not your age that bothers me (although that not be true in reverse), I'm just *super* picky, and it would depend on way too many other factors.

• You sound like my kind of girl honestly. I can relate with dark sense of humour part a lot

• "working out, playing video games, going to arcades, watching anime, going to the movies, drawing, "

sounds good. That's what I was doing when I was your age. Each one of these things.

" cuddling is a necessity for me whenever I get the chance to do so, "
    Love it.

Personality is Approved.
    Not just need to see what's going on, in the physical department...

• I had a picture of me up previously but I've taken enough jabs about my looks previously to last me a lifetime even though a small percentage found me pretty. The little bit of self esteem I had is gone, I'm aware that I set myself up for disaster. I'm just kind of done.

• Yeah @juicybrain you're right, but I haven't been waiting I've tried to get with guys that I actually liked but I got friendzoned almost immediately but then again that obviously wasn't the right guy.

• well then I can't force you hah. Too bad I was getting curious ^^. You can still send it to me privately unless you think I'm gonna judge lol. up to you.

• You look like a nice girl but I don't think we'd be a good match

• Understandable, do you mind me asking why because I feel like that's a common thought that a lot of guys get if they even start to think that they're interested.

• Also i don't think you look bad but you're not portraying yourself really well in your profile pic

• That wouldn't bother me and I actually really like science and planned to go college to become a chemist half of the time I was in high school animation really appealed to me during my senior year as well and that's the direction I took. However I've taken another chemistry class while attending art school and I kind of wished I could do both. And I could understand your last comment as well.

• Judging solely by your description of yourself, i would totally date you. We have a lot in common. I workout twice a day and i like to go jogging. I also love video games and anime

• (Got cut off) I also love movies, and I'm very artistic myself. You sound very nice. I'm also obsessed with cuddling. Its a necessity for me to feel loved in a relationship, and I'd do it every time i got a chance.

The only weakness if your height. I'd be perfectly fine with dating someone 5'7, but i usually go for shorter girls, because girls your height always have a problem with me only being 5'9 :/

• Yeah, if your fine with my height, I'd totally date you. I'm sure there are plenty of guys similar to me though, so just keep an eye out! :)

• I will!😄

• You seem geeky and therefore the type of person who would be my best friend, which is also the type of person I tend to like to date

• arcades? huh... like 80s arcades?

• Any arcade is cool with me especially if DDR is present

• Hmm.. I see. Should've listened to mom when she said to get rid of the hoodies. Alright well, I'm convinced I should dress the way I've always wanted to and get over my insecurities and just do it. Especially since now I know hoodies are 👎. Thanks a ton for the advice. I guess I just needed to hear it from a guy

• @hypno-trip actually hoodies can look kewl... but although this is kinda generalisin wid "immature teens/mature men"... sure not all guys share similar taste

• I wouldn't judge by what you describe yourself on text form. Anyone can write that shit.

Your profile pic is only way to judge without directly talking to you. I would date you but only as a friend. To be honest you can take a more flattering photo. raising the eyebrows like that is not good.

• ANIMIE IS FOR SUCKERS WHO DON'T THINK THEIR A SUCKER.

• Wish you the best of luck at finding that guy,,

• Well if you looked like the type of girls I like you sound like my type but again only If I find you somewhat attractive in your looks

• I would date you based on personality :) but of course physical features are important too

• I know. But according to about 90% of the guys here... they weren't so good so I just gave up and took it down. I'm not putting it back up so I can go through that again.

• I'm sorry, 😔 I thought I'd be able to handle criticism because I can with my art, but critiquing me and a piece of my art are very different.

• Heyy message me, we can talk if u want :)

• I'm picky like you so I wouldn't date you.

• You seem like an awesome friend... but no girlfriend material

• Well what is "Girlfriend material" then? since being myself like I've been told being myself clearly isn't what I'm supposed to be doing.

• Find a balance between being yourself and being an attractive girl

• but id have to say looks is what grabs my attention.

• im not attracted to your face so no..

• You sound like someone I'd be interested in dating. Sorry, I'm not really sure if I've got any useful advice for you though.

• Wish I could see a pic. You sound like someone I'd date though

• Yea I would! You look pretty. Every girl is beautiful in her own unique way.
    Have faith in yourself!

• I personally wouldn't date you.

• Yeah of course why not :)