Girls, What do Women prefer: A manly Man or a Gentleman?

I´ve seen lot´s women who don´t exactly go for nice guys, but rather for confident, strong (Mentally and/or phisically), manly men rather than Gentlemen. This might go along the Dilemma of "Douchebag Vs. Nice Guy".

• Gentlemen
    91% (21)
  • Manly Men
    9% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I want a gentleman who can keep up with me in the gym and the bedroom and protect me from bears while camping! :)

• I want a gentle man, but that does not mean I want a overly clingy whiny pussy. If I wanted to date someone over emotional and clingy I'd just date another woman.

• Why not both? My man is both a gentleman and a manly man. There is no rule saying that a man cannot be both. A man can be quite manly without being a douchebag. Of course, everyone has a different definition of manly.

• Like @KFettario i want a manly gentleman. :)

• You have to be a gentlemen to be manly in my book... soooo

• Manly, I don't want a boy who is a sissy no matter how nice he is.

• I don't know the I think the trick is to find a gentleman who is also a "manly man" lol

• a bit of both