I have a question on dating, who wants to answer?

I wonder what types of men I'd might attract apart from some that scare me. Any ideas? (Example: Alpha Male, Metrosexuals, Art Geeks, Math Nerds...)

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of men scare you?

• think bates motel.

• Well I can't say I am attracted to you since I don't really know you but from your picture you seem quite lovely and probably at least a tad quirky. If I wasn't an old man of thirty and you were above the legal drinking age I wouldn't mind getting to know you. I am an Omega male intellectual nerd type. And I suppose depending on how you take this the two responses will either be "aww thanks" or "eww creepy old man" so I don't know if that helps answer your question or not. Oh but I am not the scary type so at least you have that going for you.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• How are we to know. Every one has a different type and we are all attracted to different things?