Girls, would you ever date a guy that was shorter than you?

I've always been attracted to talk athletic chicks (5'10"+ especially girls with jet black hair), but I myself am only 5'5" and slim. Should I keep dreaming or am I screwed?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• There is probably a dating website for that, so don't you worry! You like what you like and if you like a tall girl, go after her and you'll eventually find her. I'm 5'9, have dated shorter, taller, my same height. Unfortunately for me, the shorter guys, 2 of them, had the short complex. They didn't want me to wear heels or put my arm around them bc it made them feel like they weren't the man or whatever B. S. I got tired of it, and generally now only date taller men b/c they can't obviously share in this attitude.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on the woman. I for one am six foot one and have only dated one guy taller than me. Many women want to feel small. Society teaches us it's feminine and desirable. But I've never had that option obviously. What's always been most important to me with any guy I've dated was that he made me feel attractive, wanted, and had a decent heart and personality. Height hasn't been too important of a factor

• I'd only date a shorter guy if he was like an inch or two shorter. More than that, nope. I'm not asking for much, since I'm not super tall myself, 5'5.

• you're not screwed. some girls like shorter guys.
    if you get nice and fit your height will not matter so much. you see tall girls all the time with short buff guys.

• Well, that might be difficult. I am not very tall. I might but he would be pretty small. He would have to be very nice and very special.

• Yeah if he was stupid attractive to me

• No, there are women, tall women that love short guys, you just have to find your perfect lady

• Personally no, my guy is only an inch taller then me but it's that inch that counts lol. Nothing personal against anyone I'm just attracted to taller guys.