Black guys are jealous of Asian girls dating or having preference for whites? That's why this black guy committed this crime?

Join the links . com /

nypost. com /2015/06/23/man-suspected-of-attacking-asian-women-found-hanging/

I’ve been rejected by Women my entire life. I never understood why, but whenever I stopped to woo- I always ended up getting the same excuse every single time. Sorry I have a Boyfriend or Sorry I’m in a rush. Some Women even ignored me completely. It got really bad. This weekend I decided to talk to over 150 Asian Women, which ended horribly. I had to punch a White dude in the mouth for kicking me. I followed two Asian girls around SoHo just to see why they’re lives are ten times more important than a Black Mans in America. Unfortunately that didn’t end well. By the end of the night I really decided to fight my battle using violence. Humans don’t understand me. I see tons of Asian Women walking around with White Men and I never understood how they even made it on a date, if I’m trying so hard just to get one number. I’ve been rejected so much I feel absolutely numb. Tonight was the night I realized that Humans found racism popular. Now the whole World Hates me because I’m African American.

I think we need to invent more things against white guys to please black guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite being 4% of the country, blacks males commit:

52% of all Murder and Manslaughter
    31% of all Rapes
    56% of all Robbery
    29% of all Larceny-theft
    30% of all Motor vehicle theft
    34% of all Aggravated assault
    30% of all Burglary
    23% of all Arson
    39% of all Violent crime
    29% of all Property crime
    32% of all “Other assaults”
    34% of all Forgery and Counterfeiting
    32% of all Fraud
    35% of all Embezzlement
    30% of all Stolen propety buying, receiving, possessing
    40% of all Weapon carrying and possessing
    41% of all Prostitution and commucialized vice
    25% of all Sex offenses (rape and prostitution excluded, see above)
    30% of all Drug abuse
    33% of all Offenses against family and children
    35% of all Disorderly conduct
    26% of all Vandalism
    30% of all “All other offenses except traffic”

www.fbi.gov/.../table-43

SO when a black man says it's about their color... You are damn right it is.
    That isn't racism, it's statistical accuracy that getting involved with a black man will not lead to a good life choice and as much at it might anger them to hear that... UNLESS they actually change, there is NO reason for females (regardless of race) to want that bullshit.

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like he was crazy. Crazy people don't know they are crazy. Instead they just assume it is everyone else that has the problem. Such as attacking Asian woman then assuming the reason people hate him is do to his race and not his actions. He thinks that not only is he innocent, but is also the real victim. Unfortunately he didn't get the mental help he needed before he hurt others, including himself.

• it was just this guy... this doesn't mean all blacks r assholes like him of course

• Hmmmmm troubled.

On another subject it's time to DANCE!!!

media.giphy.com/media/ITnn2IenMv7SE/giphy.gif

• per your update: good luck with that, but its not like there aren't any negative things about white people.

• Sometimes I wonder why I stay on this site.
    ... *Moves on to the next question*

• I heard he just killed himself too.

What Girls Said 2

• So because this particular black guy feels this way it means that majority of black men feel this way?

• Sigh... What he's saying isn't logical. It just seems like low self esteem to me.