Tips for this movie date I have Friday?

Okay I'm gonna go see Jurassic World with this girl I just met this Friday (i've seen it, she hasn't) as a first date. We go to different schools. Any tips, tricks, or advice to make it a good night? Feel free to share experiences. It a really my first date, unless you count sitting at lunch together in middle school as a date.

Date is already set up so please don't answer with, "well I would do this instead-" because it does not help

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think a movie is a good first date idea. I know its the universal standard but that doesn't mean we've been right. It limits conversation. I would do something like an arcade, go carts, mini golf, the zoo

What Girls Said 1

• Open ALL her doors, make sure you have nice breath, at the end of the night don't go for the lips and go for the cheek, unless you guys have a moment and she initiates it to show that you're a gentleman. Get her a drink, even if she says she doesn't want one. US GIRLS GET THIRSTY, A LOT. The second we go sit down we think "damn.. I should've got that drink..."

What Guys Said 1

• Before you go to the movies, go get a drink together and talk to get to know eachother, because during the movie... you won't talk much... silent date