Guys, does a girl being a bit plumper (not obese) put you off?

I'm around 5'4.5 , well inside healthy bmi at under 140 pounds, but I don't have a thigh gap or flat stomach, i take care of myself excersizing, have long dark hair, dark eyes and am quite tanned. Would my lack of skinniness put you off dating/fucking/liking/whatever me? Honest answers thanks xo

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not a dealbreaker, but the sad truth is many women refuse to approach and talk to men, and show off their other attractive attributes. If you simply stand around and expect men to approach you, all men have to go on are your looks. So the chances of you being approached goes down, simply because if all men have to go on are looks then they will only approach women who have the best physical appearance.

Basically it only puts guys off if they have nothing else to go on. Let them see you are more than just a pretty face and you will be fine.

What Guys Said 21

• nah d00d its chill.

• Not at all I prefer it

• Nope, not at all. But the age would make me run away screaming lol. Your totally fine young lady

• First, that thigh gap thing, it's only in girls imagination. Never ever heard a men saying he wanted this EVER. Second, I love a chubby girl. Lots of skin to grab on to.

• That's average weight, so I'd be perfectly fine with it. Given that she has an attractive face, because ofc that's most important.

• I would say dont put pressure on yourself you are completely alright, there is some people who are disability or something but still see them as OK, it is all about believe.
    and since you are young dont ever listen what people say about you cos it does not matter, and if a guy does not fancy it will not mean all guys does not fancy you.

• Naw that sounds good

• That's fine with me

• Na I like em on the chubbier side

• What guy wants a thigh gap? I sure don't wanna see that on a Women!
    A women needs to look like a women; and it sounds like you do!

• yes... it does

• doesn't sound bad, just depends on how you carry it

• Depends on body composition.

U can look like a potatoe or a curvatious bombshell

• No way would that put me off.

• Not likely.

• A little plump or chubby is just fine. I am put off by obesity though

• No, it's the opposite actually, most guys i know prefer a girl with a little something

• hell no. plump is another word for fat. look up kendall jenner thats what im looking for

• Not it's fine. it's honestly fine.

• Everyone carries their weight differently. That doesn't seem too big, but we wouldn't know unless we saw an actual picture.

• personally, more like on... .