Guys, would you date this girl?

She's
funny, kinda, sweet, loving, listenering, talks a lot, laughs a lot, always smiling, good sense of humor, cute, innocent... sweet, tells bad jokes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Well, those are all positive traits, so obviously yes, but I would like to know what are the negatives, and the fact that you're hiding the negatives makes me wonder how negative they are.

0|0
    1|0
    • Ok, the fact that you downvoted me definitely shows the type of person you are, so no, I won't date you, and most likely, all those traits you listed are all lies, or what you think you are, but I would like to hear another person's description of you, I'm sure it's totally different.

• No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She has no negative traits so she's too plastic for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't see a bad trait on that list, so judging solely on the info i was given, I'd totally date her. But i can't say for sure, because I'd have to actuall know her (as well as what she looks like).

0|0
    0|0
  • why not? but you're telling one single thing on how she looks and I guess there's some reason for that. I don't mean to be rude, but it got me curious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, what are her bad qualities?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she fat? How's the rack? Is she attractive?

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are only going to list the qualities, then sure !

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are all nice traits, but without knowing the actual girl there's just no way of saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I will

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to meet her, we all have our problems so I'd be interested to learn more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I want a chick that will treat me like shit. duh!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you describing yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • What are her unattractive sides?

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she liberal or conservative?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she an adventurist too? If so then YES!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but it's not that simple

0|0
    0|0