What should I expect from my boyfriend who is Army National Guard Reservist Special Forces when he comes home from deployment?

My boyfriend and I have been dating 7 months. Of the 7 months he was home for 3 months. So he has been deployed longer than our time together. I have never dated a soldier before. I have read a lot of information about the special forces and have watched several videos. From a male perspective who is a special forces soldier what are some things you would really be looking forward to when you come home and ladies any insight on dating a special forces soldier. This is his 5th deployment and has been serving for 20 years as a reservist. He is also a retired police officer.

What Guys Said 1

• If I were him and I really liked you I'd at least give you a lot of attention after I got back home.

What Girls Said 0