Guys, I'm white and black will white guys like me?

There is a attractive white coworker I like how do I know if he's into mixed chick's?

Lol he is also a few years younger I'm 23 he's 19

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I'll refrain from listing names but think of the many famous mixed race women that are absolutely gorgeous! There is nothing wrong with being outright black or white and having a mixture of the two is considered to be pretty desirable in our time. It is like a super genetic blend with the best of both worlds. I am sure you are stunningly beautiful and the fact you are a few years older? Damnnnnnn I wish I could have found an older woman when I was that age! Good for him.

• cache23.fansshare.com/.../...d-white-244381163.jpg

Black and white Minnie says: "There is only one way to know - talking to him casually first and paying attention to his words, reactions and body language. Flirting time!"

• Do you mean you are a zebra? 😅 I think mixed black and white are some of the most beautiful girls there is ! I love their coffee colored skin. I would have no problem with you.

• DO guys like you? You asked that like you just became mixed race today and are wondering if guys will like you going forward. You've been mixed your whole life and just now you're wondering? Have guys liked you up to now? If so I'm sure they'll continue to do so. If not, I'm sure your being mixed is not why in all cases.

• Hey dont worry about race it has nothing to do with attraction if he likes you he likes you it won't matter what races you are

• Your race will most likely not make him like you any less. It might be a bonus if you are as pretty as a lot of mixed women are.

• HELL YEAH THATS SPICY!!
    white dudes love to mix it up!!

• I would date any race of woman if they hit the right buttons!

• No white guys are racists lol ok not all true.

• I don't see why not. Most I know are pretty attractive.

• Most guys think mixed race chicks are crazy hot, so yeah.

• I don't know why he wouldn't be into mixed girls

• I've dated black chicks and mixed chicks. Long live the Confederacy.

• If your not racist then your into "mixed chicks".