Girls, do you like guys with abs?

Girls, do you like guys with abs?
If I could compare my body with someone it would probably be like this guy. Right now I'm pretty much as lean and ripped as him! Is this good enough or should I try to get more ripped? What do u girls think? I just can't seem to get these fucken abs to Pop anymore then the guy in this pic

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, abs are attractive. Duh. The guy pictures above has a great body. But, what's really sexy is confidence (not to be confused with cockiness). Get to a place where you can be healthy and proud of the way you look. As long as you're comfortable with your body, there's no need to change so long as you're healthy.

• Yea I get you and I agree, but I just wanna be more ripped you know, I wanna go to the beach and have people say "damn that guy is ripped as fuck! Fucken shredded!" Haha when I was skinny I was ripped but had no muscle but now that I have put on decent muscle and size it's so hard to get my abs back! But I'm determined to get them back, even tho my sister who is my biggest fan/critic tells me that I look great and anyone would be very proud to have my physique

• I would say your sisters probably right. Haha. But if you want more defined abs then go for it.

• Yes, I like a guy with abs.

• Abs are cool. I don't judge men by their looks though. I dated one guy with abs and thought he was full of himself.

• No not really, I've always preferred a more normal looking body. You know, the kind of body you have when you eat somewhat healthily and don't go to the gym very often.

• I know him! His name is mike right?
    I think he's super cute but not even because of his body he has an awesome face.
    I find his body attractive. But things like abs aren't necessary when it comes to my attraction

• Abs are nice, but not necessary.

• yes I like abs, but this is too much for me, it does not seem natural anymore. mainly the arms I like natural.. (Boooorrrrinnngg I know :P ) the boobie muscles are nice

• The guy in the picture is pretty muscular I think u are good on the whole 6 pack thing

• Not particularly, no. But that's just me.

• I mean yeah abs are attractive, but I would rather date a guy who is confident in his own skin.

• Yes. I do.

• All about confidence and the way you act in and treat your body. Not what it looks like.