What is the best free online dating site for serious relationships?

I'm looking for someone serious to be with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like OkCupid. Here's why:
    - It's free.
    - For each guy, you'll see a match percentage suggesting how well the two of you would get along based on answers to questions. This can help you weed out guys who you have little in common with or have deal-breaker answers.
    - Compared to other apps, most of the guys on there seem like they're looking for something serious and seem fairly educated.
    - On your profile there's an "I'm looking for" section, where you mark things like "New friends," "Long-term dating," "Short-term dating," and "Casual sex." So everyone's intentions are listed right on their profile, which is nice.
    - And yeah, it's free. XD

What Guys Said 10

• there is none in my opinion... on every single one, you´ll be flooded with one night stand requests as a girl or totally ignored as a guy.

• People said pof or okcupid

• They are all pretty bad now and most are used just for hookups now.

• The paid ones

• Dating site, its only for those who got no life.

Forget it, go out and get a life, you will have many options.

• Ok Cupid and pof. Are good

• Okcupid, bar none.

• Really dont know but dont even think about tinder lol

• Bullshit. Go outside to meet someone. You are just going to have to get over meeting strangers.

• They're really not good ideas, and you won't get many realistic results from them unless you use the paid sites. Stick to real life if you want something serious.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know...
    But I'd say no dating sites are as serious as they represent themselves.
    They don't vet people, they don't check to see if everything they write is true... so... Not trustworthy.
    Of course, people can lie to you in person, but then you can feel if what they say is true and what isn't.

• I wouldn't advise dating sites as almost all people come across as desperate there. I mean their sole purpose to be there is to find someone of the opposite sex, and no other interests are explored. So maybe all the weirdos, creepos and desperates end up there. Im not saying thats the case for all people, but there certainly is a tendency for those kinds of people to end up there.
    So maybe i would advise a chatroom, for people of your group age, and with a purpose (meaning chatroom for discussing interests). I can give one example of a place where I found love and wasn't even expecting it or even looking for it: icq
    However, bare in mind that luck has a lot to do with it. I'm not offerin a full-proof method.
    As for another advice: love arrives especially when u r not looking for it. Meaning, focus on other aspect of ur life and love will come along in due time. Not sooner, not later. In its right time.

• I don't know, OkCupid perhaps.

• i heard that pof and ok cupid are okay

• Online relationships are bullshit