Guys, what makes a girl boring to you?

Is the way she talks important? Does she need to make you laugh or is it more important she thinks your jokes are funny?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If she swears in pretty much every sentence she says it gets old very fast. If she actually hurt herself and then swears that is ok but the girls that are constantly doing it I don't like.

If she has a bad attitude that is an instant deal breaker.

Also I think it would be more important she finds my jokes funny. I think I don't know because her making me laugh is also important.

What Guys Said 12

• Ignorance, stupidity, shortsightedness, lack-of-foresight, grumpiness, egotistical, superficial... etc. Generally, not having a brain and too bitchy.

Though it really depends on how horny the guy is. Sometimes, if it's just sex then the guy would ignore everything and just run away after the fact.

• if she just doesn't seem interested or does not care too much about the conversation you are having (subjective things aside). I know that seems obvious, but a girl who doesn't have heart and enthusiasm, bores me.

• I also agree with oddwaffle's list... I just tried to narrow mine down a bit lol.

• A lack of critical thinking -- constant prattle about useless information -- parroting stuff she heard from someone else without any thought to it's veracity.

• If she's too self-centered, or a bitch basically.

• If she has no story to tell. It's good to exchange stories.

• Most girls are boring. I assume they are boring because they're stupid and don't like the things I like. Long live the Confederacy.

• Maybe its the way you think/talk so you get the smart ones that don't want to talk to you

• Oh they talk to me but they're just boring.

• For me her never talking no matter how shy she is. I hate when girls make me do all the talking!

• What makes a girl boring is one who isn't willing to push my buttons a bit.

• Lol agreed... gotta have some fun

• When she wants to talk about sports. Girls are not funny.

• If she's a dull person.

• Boring are girls that always agree with me or girls that only are interested in themselves.

• She should be able to carry a conversation. Make jokes, have your own thoughts and opinions, ask questions. Talk about something you're interested in, TV, music, philosophy, whatever.