Are guys in relationship respected more than single guys who never been in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dealing with women is a big part of a man's life. So guys who date have more experience than you in this aspect.

Anybody who has more experience than you in any field will always get more credibility at least.

Maybe not respect because I find the term too strong, but definitely credibility.

I know one of my friends never dated, but he's very intelligent and educated, it's just that he's a real nerd. But just because he doesn't have experience, I don't lack respect to him by ignoring his opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps, but I wasn't aware of the stereotype

What Guys Said 2

• In ways yes. It used to be much much more important than it is now. Back when the world on a whole was more conservative guys who were single were seen as people that couldn't really be trusted and no one could stand him if he couldn't keep a girl around.

• Maybe but not for that reason. When you are in a relationship you will naturally appear more confident. Confidence is everything.