Do I have the right to feel jealous?

I went on a date with a guy and everything seemed to have gone very well, although he did seem nervous, tapping his foot constantly and nodding quickly. He talked about what I was doing the next day and if I wanted to do something with him, I told him I was busy. He messaged me before I even got home into my door, thanking me and that it was a pleasure to meet me. I stopped texting him for a week or so as I was waiting to hear from him for the next date, nothing. And then I decided to text him about catching up, even though I was away. He agreed to do so and told me to have a safe flight home and that he would come and see me. It's been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything? It's odd because I notice on social media, whenever I like something particular, he will then go and like the same thing and I can see it. For example, I will like 3 girls in bikinis (example) and then not that long after, he will do the same, so I can see. I just noticed before a photo of him and this girl, but then I noticed another photo of him in it but as a huge group so I'm hoping they're just friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• He may think you're not interested, being that there was no contact for a week , so he's given up. Plus he's also a bit nervous, so asking you out is a huge task and he hasn't mustered up the guts to do it yet, if ever. As time goes on he can tell himself, she wasn't interested anyways.

What Guys Said 11

• You are the one who is really interested in another date. So you call him and arrange a date or something. You don't have to wait for the guy to do this. He might be too shy or scared thinking maybe you are not too interested in him or he's been bothering you, or whatever. Just call him so he knows that you are interested in another date. Nothing bad or wrong about a girl calling a call to arrange a date.

• Sounds like he's just a bit shy. Feel free to be the one to arrange the next date if you're keen.

• Well, jealousy is a natural thing, so ya, it's okay to feel jealous. I'm always jealous of other guys who look better than me or when I see a girl with another guy. Don't worry about it too much. The other girls in the pic are probably just his friends :)

• You seem to be over-thinking the situation. Do you WANT to see the guy again or Not? Consider this..."Was it your doing who started the "mind games" by purposely avoiding text/ contact with him for a week after your date just to see if he would contact you back. If you wanted to give him a clue of "not interested in you dude" you sure gave it to him. Probably without being aware you did. Its sounds like he was interested in you... then you not reciprocating the feel sent him looking elsewhere. If you give a hint of un-interest, some good guys will take the hint and look elsewhere. Good look to you.

• He doesn't sound all that interested. Forget about him

• Text him again just for your peace of mind and ask him what is going on.

• I think you are too beautiful to be even wondering about this.

• Are you seriously Australian, Veronica? You look like the most Eastern European girl I've ever seen.

Anyway, it sounds like it's either two things. Nerves got the better of him, or perhaps he just didn't want to pursue you due to him perhaps not enjoying the time he spent with you.

It could also be that he's waiting for you to respond first, but that would seem odd since you told him to message you.

• Wait, sorry when did I tell him to message me, at what point? And yes I'm Australian. Is that a compliment btw?

• grow some balls, girl. ask him out yourself if you want another date. he might be shy or clueless on how to set up another date. also, he might have received the wrong signals from you.

• I think you are barking up the wrong tree or you didn't read it properly. I did mention about seeing him again and he agreed to do so.

• I apologize. maybe you could tell me how I should properly respond to your question that you asked for the general public to give their honest opinions on. again, I didn't mean to upset you. stay blessed

• Holy christ this shit is weird

• Don't worry about it too much :)

What Girls Said 4

• When you like something, the pic goes on his news feed. If he likes the pic, then he clicks like. I would not read too much into that.

If you want to hangout, send him a message.

• Personally, sounds like too much drama after one date. When he asked you out again and you said you were busy MY OPINION is you should have told him a day you weren't busy and made a plan then. You both assumed you weren't interested at that point and started moving on.
    Communicate better is my advice.

• If he's interested, it wouldn't take weeks to ask you out again.

• Too much head games. Either grow up and just ask him what's going on or let it be.